|Keeping the Knot Tied (Larry Bell)|
- February 12, 2023
|Untangling the Lie-Knot (Dr. Sheryl Giesbrecht Turner)|
|From Cycles of Crime to a Cycle of Renewal: A Conversation with Chaplain Ben|
|RUNDOWN 14: Why Do We Sing Worship Songs?||Spotify Playlist: |
- UPPERROOM - "Surrounded (Fight My Battles) - Live"
- Bethel Music - "Ever Be - Live"
- Phil Wickham - "Anthem"
- Rend Collective - "I Choose to Worship"
- Rita Springer - "Defender"
|Jesus Meets X-Games (Brandon Heidemann)|
|RUNDOWN 13: Dealing with Guilt Trippers||Spotify Playlist: |
- Hillsong Worship - "Who You Say I Am - Live"
- Amanda Cook - "Mercy"
- All Sons &Daughters - "I Am Set Free"
- Bethel Music - "Back to Life"
- Paul Baloche - "Your Mercy"
|The Parent Trap – Avoiding the New Parenting Pitfalls in the 21st Century (Dr. Andrew Root)||Spotify Playlist: |
- Elevation Worship - "My Testimony (Live)"
- Hillsong Worship - "One Thing - Live"
- Housefires - "Good Good Father"
- Bethel Music -"Goodness of God - Live"
- Maverick City Music - "The Story I'll Tell (feat. Naomi Raine)"
|Faith, Hope, Love, and Addiction (Annette Crislip)|
- August 31, 2022
Grief Recovery After Substance Passing
For those who have lost someone to substance use or addiction
- Celebrate Recovery
A Christ-centered, 12-step program for anyone struggling w/hurts, habits or hang-ups of any kind
Besides the resources available from the website, Mark Gregston hosts a radio program entitled "Parenting Today's Teens" and has authored several good books, including Parenting Today's Teens, Tough Guys & Drama Queens and How Not to Get Blindsided by Your Child's Teen Years, available from Amazon and other retailers
- Resources for Grief Recovery:
|Spotify Playlist: |
- The Belonging Co - "Every Victory - Live"
- Leeland - "Way Maker - Live"
- Jesus Culture -"Break Every Chain - Live"
- Charity Gayle -"I Speak Jesus"
|Service Dogs and Emotional Support Animals (Daniel McLaughlin)|
|Stewarding Your Finances In 2021 (Bob Waddell)|
|Enhancing Marriage and Family Relationships (Lize Landis)|
- February 14, 2021
Emotional Triggers List
- Being understood
- Being in control
- Being needed
- Being right
- New Challenges
- Being liked
- Being Valued
- Being treated Fairly
- Being Loved
- Being Included
|Five Things: For Adoptive/Foster Families and Churches Who Serve Them (Kathleen Guire)|
- February 1, 2021
|RUNDOWN 12: 5 Tips for Productive Political Discussions|
|Pet Adoption In A Pandemic: "What were we thinking?!"|
|Social Injustice, Cultural Bias, and Systemic Racism (Daryl Fitzgerald)|
- June 15, 2020
- Cultural Blindness, Cultural Bias, Cultural Oppression: Click to Open
- Overcoming Cultural Blindness Liturature: Click to Open
|Responding to Job Loss & Economic Recession - with Bob Waddell|
- May 31, 2020
- 1. Take a Breather! Mourn the loss of your job. Don’t take it personally, there are plenty of people that are out of work right now!
- 2. Reassess your budget/finances. How can you cut back in the meantime until you find new work?
- 3. Your new job is looking or a job!
- A. Get up, get dressed, keep your hours, be productive!
- B. Keep track of what you apply for and follow up!
- C. Update your resume.
- D. Get Organized. Clean out your Outlook folder!
- E. Do some side work while you are looking! Make money anywhere you can!
- 4. Accept help when it's offered to you! Be thankful! Let others receive their blessing!
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 9: A Virtual Commencement Address From Chris|
|COVID Stories of Hope and Grace|
|Combating Child Abuse During the COVID19 Confinement - with Robert J. Peters|
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 8: Financial Wisdom in Uncertain Times|
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 7: Talking To Your Kids About the Coronavirus|
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 6: Keeping Your Sanity in the Midst of Public Health Fears|
|Vibrant Family Culture from the Trinity Café (Soren Johnson)|
|Divorce, Ministry, and the De-Hallmarking of Christian Relationships (Chris Eads)|
|Leaks, Snowballs, and Stick Chickens (Bob Waddell)|
|Addiction & Recovery (Sam Anthony Lucania)|
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 5: How Not To Regret Your Holiday Spending|
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 4: Helpful Holiday Tips|
- November 17, 2019
- The Resolutions Rundown Sanity Checklist for the Holidays: Click to Open
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 3: Staying Calm|
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 2: Handling Criticism|
|The Resolutions Counseling Rundown 1: Self-Awareness|
|The Doctrine of Risk|
|Masculinity, Mental Health & More with Josh Devine (Part 2)|
- September 9, 2019
- Ten Tips for Choosing a Therapist: Click to View
|Masculinity, Mental Health & More with Josh Devine (Part 1)|
|The Radically Simple Digital Diet We all Need|
|Aging with Gusto and Serving Native Americans - with Ilhami and Anne Konur|
|Fighting Human Trafficking with Kay Duffield|
- July 14, 2019
- Dear listeners, there is a tremendous amount of information regarding HT prevention and recovery. On this show note page we are highlighting the featured resource of this podcast (NOVA HTI) and other organizations that Resolutions Counseling has first-hand experience with. You will also find a link to a unique novel that is used in part as an intervention tool for the purpose of helping HT victims in recovery — Finding Elizabeth. Be sure to check out the details below.
- NOVA-HTI: Click to Go
- Shared Hope International: Click to Go
- WV Ambassador of Hope: Donna Chandler — (304)476-6058, Acryforjc@aol.com
- International Justice Mission: Click to Go
- Blue Campaign: Click to Go
- Polaris Project: Click to Go
- Street Hope Tennessee: Click to Go
- West Virginia Family Resource Network: Click to Go
- Finding Elizabeth Project - Info & Book Link: Click to Go
|Marriage Restoration with Gregg & Lize Landis (Part 2)|
- June 30, 2019
- See additional resources under Episode 6 below.
|Marriage Restoration with Gregg & Lize Landis (Part 1)|
|Overcoming Challenging Circumstances with John Donges|
|Grief with Dr. Patti Broderick|
- May 19, 2019
- For more information about Dr. Patti Broderick: Click to Open
- A Comprehensive Guide for Dealing with the Grieving Process and Learning to Heal: Click to Open
- Processing Grief from the perspective of Jesus: Click to Open
|Interview with Rich Miller - Overcoming Fear and Anxiety (Part 2)|
- May 5, 2019
- See additional resources under Episode 2 below.
|Interview with Rich Miller - Overcoming Fear and Anxiety (Part 1)|
|Listening with Shawn Smucker|